More than just CBD: CBD plus naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every CBD oil serving.
Charlotte’s Web CBD oil is derived from premium hemp extract is designed to help maintain:
- Support a sense of calm for focus*
- Manage everyday stresses*
- Recovery from exercise-induced inflammation*
- Maintain healthy sleep cycles*
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract possible. Charlotte’s Web CBD oils include our premium hemp extract, carrier oil, and flavor. That’s it. This is what ensures that you’re getting the best CBD oil.
- 100% CO2 extracted formulation containing our highest available level of CBD
- Extraction type: CO2 extraction. This is a very environmentally friendly process. The extraction agent in the supercritical CO2 extraction process is carbon dioxide – an example of green chemistry. This process is clean, safe and leaves no negative impact on the environment.
- USA Grown Hemp
- Approx. 17mg of CBD per 1mL serving
- Dropper included
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Charlotte’s Web products do not use additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. Instead, we keep our CBD oil natural, the way nature intended.
- U.S. Hemp Authority Certified.
- Charlotte’s Web CBD oils are full-spectrum extracts that include a variety of beneficial compounds, including phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids.
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success. Take daily.
- Store at room temperature away from light.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will fill about halfway, but this indicates a “full dropper.” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper.)
- Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- Sensitive to flavors? Mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
Important Product Notes
In December of 2018, the 2018 Farm Bill was signed into law. It removed hemp, defined as cannabis (Cannabis sativa L.) and derivatives of cannabis with extremely low concentrations of the psychoactive compound delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) (no more than 0.3 percent THC on a dry weight basis), from the definition of marijuana in the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
You must be 21 years of age or older to buy ALL products sold by The Cannabis Pharmacy, including Delta 8, Delta 9, Delta 10, THCV, THC-O, THCP and HHC products. Please keep out of reach of minors and enjoy responsibly.