CBD Tea Infused with Oolong & Passionfruit: Discover a succulent tea blend that caters to both black and green tea enthusiasts. Our organic Oolong is delicately blended with semi-sweet dried fruits, creating a palatable, full-bodied fruit tea with a mildly smooth aftertaste.
What it is
- Each tea bag contains approximately 50-60mg of CBD, though variations may occur.
- 3 tea bags per pack
- Combination of CBD, Darjeeling tea, and a special blend of other natural ingredients for a truly rich experience.
Brew one tea bag in hot water for a delightful experience. Enjoy 2-3 cups from each bag. Perfectly suited for both hot and iced consumption.
Contains coconut. Contains caffeine.
- Hemp (cannabis sativa): Aromatic Oregon-grown hemp with less than 0.3% THC. Sourced from USDA Organic Certified and 3rd-Party Tested farms.
- Oolong: A traditional tea produced by withering the plant under strong sun before the grinding process. Neither black nor green tea, it offers a range of flavors, from sweet to toasty and mild to full-bodied.
- Lemongrass: An aromatic, uplifting & bright herb. Semi-sweet with subtle citrus notes.
- Blood Orange Peel: Bright citrus with distinctly crisp, tart & sweet characteristics. Notes of raspberry and blackberry.
- Passionfruit Powder: Packed with antioxidants alongside a tropically sweet zing. Adds a light but balanced slightly tart flavor.
- Coconut Milk Powder: Freshly pressed coconut milk. Supports cannabinoid bioavailability & rich in iron, fiber & magnesium, and antioxidants like selenium.
- Yuca Root: The root of the Cassava plant. Used to produce tapioca maltodextrin, which prevents caking & clumping.
- Acacia Fiber: A water-soluble dietary fiber exuded from the acacia tree. Sourced from small organic farms.
Additional Product Information
Important Product Notes
In December of 2018, the 2018 Farm Bill was signed into law. It removed hemp, defined as cannabis (Cannabis sativa L.) and derivatives of cannabis with extremely low concentrations of the psychoactive compound delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) (no more than 0.3 percent THC on a dry weight basis), from the definition of marijuana in the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Due to recent revisions to the phrasing used in the Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (“PACT”) Act, all vape related products are now considered Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (“ENDS”) and are to be regulated in all ways tobacco and cigarettes are regulated, regardless of whether they contain nicotine. As such, manufacturers and other sellers are no longer permitted to ship any kinds of vape products directly to consumers and this product is no longer available online. To purchase this product, please request it from your local retailer of choice.
You must be 21 years of age or older to buy ALL products sold by The Cannabis Pharmacy, including Delta 8, Delta 9, Delta 10, THCV, THC-O, THCP and HHC products. Please keep out of reach of minors and enjoy responsibly.