Unveil a new level of herbal indulgence with The Brothers Apothecary’s CBD Hibiscus tea. Embrace the centuries-old tradition of hibiscus, revered for its role in promoting overall well-being. The infusion of complementary herbs creates an exotic and semi-sweet flavor. Whether you like tea hot or refreshingly iced, Hibiscus CBD tea offers a truly delightful experience.
What it is
- Each tea bag contains approximately 50-60mg of CBD, though variations may occur.
- 3 tea bags per pack
- Combination of CBD, hibiscus, and a special blend of other natural ingredients for a truly enjoyable experience.
Brew one tea bag in hot water for a delightful experience. Enjoy 2-3 cups from each bag. Perfectly suited for both hot and iced consumption.
Contains coconut. Caffeine-free.
- Hemp (cannabis sativa): Aromatic Oregon-grown hemp with less than 0.3% THC.
- Hibiscus: Delightfully tart and floral, rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
- Orange Peel: Citric, tangy, and aromatic, adding a distinct brightness.
- Lemongrass: Aromatic, uplifting, and subtly citrusy, with sweet notes.
- Spearmint: Sweet and smooth, inspiring and refreshing.
- Lemon Peel: Bright citrus notes, tart and invigorating.
- Dried Cranberry: Native North American fruit, tart with mild sweetness.
- Rose Petals: Harvested from organic roses, adds vibrancy and decadence.
- Stevia: Naturally delightful taste, used for centuries.
- Coconut Milk Powder: Supports bioavailability, rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
- Yuca Root: Prevents caking and clumping.
- Acacia Fiber: Water-soluble dietary fiber from organic sources.
Additional Product Information
Important Product Notes
In December of 2018, the 2018 Farm Bill was signed into law. It removed hemp, defined as cannabis (Cannabis sativa L.) and derivatives of cannabis with extremely low concentrations of the psychoactive compound delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) (no more than 0.3 percent THC on a dry weight basis), from the definition of marijuana in the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Due to recent revisions to the phrasing used in the Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (“PACT”) Act, all vape related products are now considered Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (“ENDS”) and are to be regulated in all ways tobacco and cigarettes are regulated, regardless of whether they contain nicotine. As such, manufacturers and other sellers are no longer permitted to ship any kinds of vape products directly to consumers and this product is no longer available online. To purchase this product, please request it from your local retailer of choice.
You must be 21 years of age or older to buy ALL products sold by The Cannabis Pharmacy, including Delta 8, Delta 9, Delta 10, THCV, THC-O, THCP and HHC products. Please keep out of reach of minors and enjoy responsibly.