Experience the ultimate relief with CBD Freeze, a remarkable CBD topical that combines the invigorating sensation of menthol with the calming properties of Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extract. Whether you’ve pushed yourself during a demanding workout or endured a tough day at the office, our gentle and quick-drying CBD roll-on is here to alleviate temporary muscle and joint pain, allowing you to unwind and find solace.
What it is
- Made with our unique Superior Broad Spectrum formula, ensuring exceptional quality and effectiveness.
- Always derived from U.S. hemp, guaranteeing purity and compliance.
- Menthol provides instant cooling relief for temporary pain reduction.
- Enriched with Arnica, Tea Tree Oil, and Aloe Vera to soothe and nourish the skin.
At cbdMD, we merge the finest botanical extracts with cutting-edge scientific technology and extensive research to create CBD topicals that are both gentle and potent. CBD Freeze incorporates the powerful combination of menthol, arnica montana, aloe vera, tea tree oil, and yerba mate extract. When paired with the unique properties of CBD, this blend offers a multitude of benefits for your daily life.
Designed for daily use, CBD Freeze targets discomfort wherever you may need it. Please note that it is intended for topical application only and should not be used on damaged or broken skin. Apply it to the affected area up to four times a day, gently massaging it into the skin until fully absorbed. Continue usage as long as discomfort persists.
Apply once daily or as needed.
Additional Product Information
1,500 mg total CBD per bottle
- Menthol USP Natural 4%, Water (Aqua), Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Arnica Montana (Arnica Flower) Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, and Caprylhydroxamic Acid.
Important Product Notes
In December of 2018, the 2018 Farm Bill was signed into law. It removed hemp, defined as cannabis (Cannabis sativa L.) and derivatives of cannabis with extremely low concentrations of the psychoactive compound delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) (no more than 0.3 percent THC on a dry weight basis), from the definition of marijuana in the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Due to recent revisions to the phrasing used in the Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (“PACT”) Act, all vape related products are now considered Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (“ENDS”) and are to be regulated in all ways tobacco and cigarettes are regulated, regardless of whether they contain nicotine. As such, manufacturers and other sellers are no longer permitted to ship any kinds of vape products directly to consumers and this product is no longer available online. To purchase this product, please request it from your local retailer of choice.
You must be 21 years of age or older to buy ALL products sold by The Cannabis Pharmacy, including Delta 8, Delta 9, Delta 10, THCV, THC-O, THCP and HHC products. Please keep out of reach of minors and enjoy responsibly.