Pet CBD Soft Chews for Dogs – Chicken & Bacon – 50mg – 5 Count
Our CBD soft chews are made with our unique formula crafted from hemp plants grown right here in the U.S. Combined with the delicious flavor of chicken and bacon, these soft chews offer your dog our premium Superior Broad Spectrum. By manufacturing and preserving the properties of CBD, we can maintain an exact concentration of CBD oil in every chew.
Simply put, we’re the best in the business. We dedicate ourselves to supporting people and pets and creating products to benefit your dog’s everyday needs. We’ve put in the research so you can feel good about pampering your pet with Paw CBD!
- Superior Broad Spectrum CBD in every product batch
- High-quality manufacturing process for wholesome hemp properties
- THC-free* products sourced from USA hemp
- Third-party, ISO-certified lab tested to ensure safety and effectiveness
- 5mg of CBD per chew
Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol), Coconut Glycerin, Flaxseed, MCT Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Bacon Flavor, Chicken Flavor, Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Powdered Cellulose (coating only), Rice Bran, Rice Flour, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid (as preservative), and Sunflower Lecithin.
How Much Should I Give My Dog?
- Start with suggested daily serving (see packaging)
- Consistency is key when starting a new supplement regimen; use daily for 30 days for best results
- Gradually increase amount/concentration as needed
- Store at room temperature
*THC-free is defined as undetectable at the lowest level which can be consistently detected using valid scientific analytical tools.
This product is not for use by or for sale to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor's advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.