Pet CBD Calming Oil Tincture for Dogs – Natural – 500 mg – 30 mL
Even a good dog can have a bad day. Many have a fear of storms or loud noises, are over-excitable, don’t like being left alone, or just need a little help staying calm. Our calming CBD oil for dogs combines our innovative Superior Broad Spectrum formula with soothing ingredients like valerian root, chamomile, and melatonin. This unique formula results in a high-quality oil tincture packed with CBD, additional cannabinoids (CBG and CBN), and terpenes – all while ensuring that all products are THC-free.*
- Superior Broad Spectrum CBD in every product batch
- High-quality manufacturing process for wholesome hemp properties
- THC-free* products sourced from USA hemp
- Third-party, ISO-certified lab tested to ensure safety and effectiveness
- Serving Size: Dogs Up To 15lbs 1 mL per Day
- 5mg of CBD per mL
Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol), Herb Blend Extract (valerian root, passion flower, lemon balm, chamomile, melatonin), MCT Oil, and Blueberry Flavor.
How Much to Give?
- Squeeze dropper to fill to desired serving (dropper will fill halfway, indicating one full serving)
- Squeeze oil directly into the mouth (droppers are made of plastic for pet safety) or mix with your pet’s meal or water.
- Consistency is key when starting a new regimen for your pet; use daily for 30 days for best results
- Gradually increase the amount or concentration as needed
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight
*THC-free is defined as undetectable at the lowest level which can be consistently detected using valid scientific analytical tools.
This product is not for use by or for sale to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor's advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.